Do you Wish to know whether your PC was used in your absence?
if the answer was positive then follow the steps below.
- In the Run dialog box just Goto Run and type event vwr.msc
- After that just note that the Events are always being stored in three log files: Application, Security, and System. And the amazing thing is that all these logs can be reviewed and archived.
- Then, tap the “System “located in the left-hand column for a list of events.
- Then search for a date and time in which you are sure that you were not at home and your computer was supposed to be switch off.
- After the searching, there you can see how the being penetrate your PC and operated on it.
- And also you still look at the time the computer was turned on and off i.e. for a particular day. Thank you