You may use the site without registration, but in order to take advantage of some aspects of the site, you may need to register for an account. Your account is for your sole, personal use, you may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You are responsible for the security of your password and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use under such password.
Your License to Company
Acceptable Use Policy
We expect all of our users to be respectful of other people. If you notice any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or other unacceptable behavior by any user, you should Contact Us..
You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on the site or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold Company responsible or liable for any Content from other users that you access on the site.
Categories of prohibited Content below are merely examples and are not intended to be exhaustive. We will make the sole determination as to whether or not Content is acceptable for the site. Without limitation, you are that you will not post or transmit to other users anything that contains Content that:
- is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
- infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the site);
- violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
- is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- promotes or encourages violence;
- is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
- is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
- contains personal information of any party such as phone numbers, addresses, license plate numbers etc;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
You are responsible for ensuring that the Content you post does not infringe on the rights of any copyright owned by any other person or entity. We will promptly remove materials in accordance with the Copyright Act, Cap C28, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (“Copyright Act”) if we are properly notified that the Content infringes the copyright of any other person or entity in accordance with the procedures set forth in our Takedown Policy, which is set forth at the end of this document.
Termination of Access
This site may contain links to other web sites not maintained by us. These links may include listings that can provide you with further information, or links that have been included in materials uploaded to the site by a party other than Company. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the terms and conditions and privacy statements of each and every web site that you visit. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other web sites or services. Despite any links that might exist on the site, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with such third parties.
Our Proprietary Rights